Why Choose Us?
When a person or small business decides to work with a wealth management firm, they choose a particular firm that might encompass the following:
- A knowledgeable financial planning firm with our 24 years of experience.
- A reasonable fee that is transparent and easy to understand with several fee structures available.
- A Christ-Centered company that is built on integrity, knowledge, and active management, which is focused on the client.
- A comprehensive approach that employs financial planning tools, which include, but are not limited to, estate planning, advanced investment planning, qualified retirement accumulation and distribution plans, and tax planning, while quantifying risk-management issues, and current cash structures.
- A mutually respected relationship built on a foundation of open communication.
- A pragmatic and realistic approach to holistic planning acting as a fiduciary for the client.
- A registered investment advisory firm that has no conflict of interest due to its fee-only business model.
We embrace rigorous communication with our clients to better understand, and ultimately dispense the highest quality of financial advice that puts the client’s best interests first. The times we live in have been marred with scandals, global economic crisis, and political turmoil. At The Broughton Investment Group, we believe that conducting macroeconomic and geopolitical research on a daily basis provides for a better understanding of the markets, the economy, and the political environment that is essential to your successful financial health.
As a truly independent investment advisor, we act as your fiduciary, and are not subject to any conflicts of interest, which allow us to maneuver the turbulent waters of investments with un-biased counsel, and objective advice.
We hope to hear from you, and to answer any questions you might have. Thank you.
Sincerely yours in Christ,
Paul K Broughton
Chairman & CEO