is to become a trusted financial advisor for OUR communities.
is to educate and empower individuals to build a financial framework to achieve their goals.
as part of that pursuit, we believe in:
· not taking ourselves seriously, but taking what we do seriously.
· saying what we mean and meaning what we say.
· making our clients part of the BIG family.
· diversity of thought creates the strongest plan.
· bridging the gap between financial planning and real life.
· a good advisor is a good listener.
(ask about our superpower)
rescuing the world one
financial plan at a time.
· outside of the box thinking inside of the compliance playbook.
· challenging the status quo.
· being a servant to our team members, clients, and communities.
· honoring each other and celebrating with our clients.
· building trust in our communities by generously sharing our iiknowledge with the public.